Cable TechnicianFebruary 13, 2017 7:48 pm
Position title: Cable Technician
Primary Position Purpose:
Install, terminate, test, and troubleshoot communications cable systems. This is a full-time position. Interested candidates should send resume, wage requirement and a brief description of what his/her capabilities are.
- Install troubleshoot and test all categories of copper cable, coaxial, and fiber cables.
- Install and troubleshoot paging systems and other electronics
- Install racks, cabinets, shelves, ladder rack, cable tray, conduit, sleeves, fire stop, patch cords, WAP’s and anything else related to Division 27 projects
- Work in data center environments
- Site Surveys
- 5 years’ experience in the telecommunications cabling field
- Background check, driving record check, drug test, neat appearance
- Ability and willingness to travel overnight as required
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BICSI credentials preferred
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org