Sentenia’s new Antenna Inline Motorized Mount (A.I.M.M.) is a remotely controllable, AISG compatible antenna mount which provides both mechanical azimuth and mechanical tilt adjustment. Sentenia developed A.I.M.M. to assist in eliminating field issues regarding cell coverage, network optimization and the overall footprint. No longer do you need to dispatch a climbing team to the site!
The A.I.M.M. uses AISG compatible motor control units and AISG control and monitoring systems to control the physical orientation of the antenna similar to the internal electrical down-tilt adjustments. An AISG compatible azimuth control unit drives rotatable movement of the antenna through a 60 degree range of azimuth angle positions. A second AISG control unit provides a 20 degree range of down-tilt positions.
IMAGINE... IF YOU COULD...
- Remotely optimize your network in minutes
- Respond in real time to network traffic changes
- Increase capacity and coverage
- Reduce your operating and maintenance costs
- Improve your network performance and reliability
... WITHOUT HAVING TO DISPATCH A CLIMBING TEAM TO THE SITE
Now You Can, with Sentenia’s New A.I.M.M.
- Make unlimited adjustments remotely from the NOC or on site without having to climb
- Operate with existing AISG 2.0 software to physically control the antenna position
- Physically A.I.M.M. the antenna where you want, when you want