As the healthcare industry continues to be a leader in technology advancements, facilities such as hospitals, assisted living, and nursing homes continue to depend on their decades long partnership with Sentenia Systems to provide the solutions they need, when they need them.
Sentenia will provide a comprehensive review of available technologies without sacrificing the need for differing levels of individual care. Sentenia offers end to end sales, professional installation and service of nurse call systems, Wander Guard®, mag locks, telephone systems and Wi-Fi networks to name a few. Call the experts at Sentenia today to discuss the solutions to your healthcare industry needs to improve the overall patient experience.
- Nurse Call Systems
- CCRC & Life Plan Communities Solutions
- Alert Integration & Reporting
- Fall Prevention
- Wandering Resident Systems
- Healthcare Grade Televisions
Utilizing the advanced technology and services offered by Sentenia, healthcare facilities see daily benefits with these sophisticated tools on their side. From day to day assessments and associated care plans, nursing documentation and regiment implantation, patients and staff are able to provide specific care with technology on their side. This enhanced partnership between trained staff and technology ensures accuracy and guarantees a safe environment.
Nurse calls are a safe and effective way to maintain the patient’s safety. Along with monitoring patient’s whereabouts, a call for help is never too far away. Medical staff benefits from nurse calls in several ways that are helpful to the patients care:
- Automatic reminders for staff to make their rounds
- Customized ringtones for each patient and their rooms
- Visual alerts in the form of LCD lighting
- Two-way communications between patient and nurse
- Integration between monitors and medical devices to alert nurses of patients condition