Business Phone Services
In the not too distant past, business phones systems meant merely a singular main phone directly linked to your office. Now in our highly developed world, it means linking all communication services together such as web conferencing, video, Instant Messaging, email, voice and, of course, the multitude of mobile devices that help drive every company. The ability to seamlessly coordinate a business phone system among all these platforms is what Sentenia does best. Whether your business is large or small, we can offer you a variety of configurations, features and benefits such as twinning, call forwarding, handoff and conference calling, to personalize your company’s unique requirements.
VoIP Telephone System
The technology of a “Voice over Internet Protocol” system allows businesses to use the internet to make and receive telephone calls. This has a number of financial perks including: reducing phone charges, a reduction of travel and training costs, since one of the tools of VoIP is web and video conferencing, and a reduction of overall costs since there will be a single network for voice and data. VoIP also allows access to your phone system at home, with a client, at a hotel or just about anywhere. In addition, one phone number can ring on multiple devices simultaneously. This means you won’t miss critical calls.
Integration of your business’ voice and data networks can result in the most cost-effective and efficient use of your existing IT infrastructure, with significantly improved employee productivity. Some examples of this type of integration include:
- Phone, Voicemail, and Email Integration, allowing voice messages and faxes to be forwarded to your email inboxes.
- Streamlining, a single receptionist can receive and manage phone calls from multiple offices.
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) capabilities for incoming and outgoing phone calls.
- Forwarding after-hours calls on your business phone to your cell phone.
- Provider Features, such as call billing, allows employees to track the time spent on a specific phone call.
- Identify Service Trends including when peak voice traffic occurs and reviewing the types of phone calls made, among other features from your provider.
- Audio, Video and Web Conferencing – Our business world is ever expanding and having the ability to meet “virtually” with clients and employees in other locations allows your company to expand your location and client base. With almost 70% of American adults owning a smartphone, the office no longer has four walls. Instead your business needs to adapt to changing work environment and reach customers with alternate conferencing solutions.
- Unified Messaging – Businesses today need the ability to access all of their communication channels such as text messaging, voicemail, FAX, email, and video messaging. Sentenia can make it possible for all of these to be accessed from any web-based device such as a smartphone, meaning that your office is wherever you are!
Every business needs to connect to the outside world and engage customers. Deciding which carrier service is best for the needs of your company can be difficult. Sentenia has spent three decades building relationships with carriers in order to work on your company’s behalf during the process of installation, billing, and repairs. By using our extensive knowledge of communications systems along with our partnerships with carriers, we will get to know your business needs and then help you choose the right services for your company. We will balance your budget requirements and bandwidth needs. Trust that we will be right there with you the whole way ensuring that your unique needs are met.
- SIP Trunks
- MPLS Data Networking
- High Speed Internet Access
- VPN Services